Butchery Excellence Gala Awards dinner is on 24th November at the Valley Hotel Fivemiletown. One of our categories is the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’. This award is given to a BEI member who has made great achievements over the years and has contributed to the butchery sector. This award is very special to a butcher as it demonstrates how respected they are in industry and to thank them for their hard work and dedication over the years.
The following butchers have been nominated by Butchery Excellence:
1. Sean McKay from McKay’s Family Butchers, Ballycastle
2. Stephen McAulfield from McAulfield’s Butchers, Belfast
3. Brendan Bergin from Bergin’s Family Butchers, Edenderry
4. Eddie Tuite from Tuite’s Butchers, Drogheda
5. Eugene Larmer from Larmer’s Newbliss
Please click on the survey monkey link and give your vote. All votes are anonymous. Deadline for votes is 30th September.
Last year’s winners that received Lifetime Achievement Awards were Charlie Hamilton from Hamilton’s Spar Castlederg and Jack McCarthy from Kanturk, Cork.