- 454g Chunky Pork Sausages
- 4 large mushrooms (stalks removed)
- 4 new potatoes, sliced
- 2 large sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190C.
- Places the sausages, mushrooms, potatoes and thyme into a shallow roasting tray or ovenproof pan.
- Drizzle over oil and season.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until sausages are starting to colour.
- Remove from the oven and add the tomatoes.
- Crack each egg into the centre of each mushroom.
- Place in the oven for a further 20 minutes to set the eggs and finish browning the sausages.
- Serve with dunking toast wedges.
We are pleased to announce that we are moving our business to Augher Business Park over the coming days. We are mov… https://t.co/muDHidQvC5Follow
New Gourmet Grub Fresh Chicken Range will be available from 27th April. Our website will go live on 24th April to c… https://t.co/3cdzQLscz3Follow
Our Plain Allergen Free Crumb is on route to Brisbane Australia. We are so excited to have our first export to the… https://t.co/OsKW3NEyhxFollow
Have a Great Easter from the Team at Butchery Excellence! Support your local butcher this bank holiday and try the… https://t.co/CWTi8HrFLiFollow