- 454g Chunky Pork Sausages
- 4 large mushrooms (stalks removed)
- 4 new potatoes, sliced
- 2 large sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190C.
- Places the sausages, mushrooms, potatoes and thyme into a shallow roasting tray or ovenproof pan.
- Drizzle over oil and season.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until sausages are starting to colour.
- Remove from the oven and add the tomatoes.
- Crack each egg into the centre of each mushroom.
- Place in the oven for a further 20 minutes to set the eggs and finish browning the sausages.
- Serve with dunking toast wedges.
BEI Committie Members selection for Connaught Fiachra Moran Mark Jennings Wild Card: Shane Keane https://t.co/sBwMdRof4JFollow
BEI Committe members for Leinster: Mark Williams and Jonathan Brown Wild card selection: James Murphy https://t.co/NVwHzcV5IRFollow
BEI Committee members for Muster: Jack McCarthy Tim McCarthy Wild Card: Denver Morrissey https://t.co/icnNlpR4qvFollow
BEI Committee members for Ulster Keith Walsh James Cunningham Wild Card: Kerry Angus https://t.co/hcKkVp2EhUFollow