- 454g Chunky Pork Sausages
- 4 large mushrooms (stalks removed)
- 4 new potatoes, sliced
- 2 large sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190C.
- Places the sausages, mushrooms, potatoes and thyme into a shallow roasting tray or ovenproof pan.
- Drizzle over oil and season.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until sausages are starting to colour.
- Remove from the oven and add the tomatoes.
- Crack each egg into the centre of each mushroom.
- Place in the oven for a further 20 minutes to set the eggs and finish browning the sausages.
- Serve with dunking toast wedges.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUTCHER As all of us are on lockdown at the moment, it is giving us time to get back to the basi… https://t.co/noO3OOaKxYFollow
BEI ANNOUNCEMENT Now that social distancing is working well in your stores, now it is time to do the same with you… https://t.co/affkCs9nLRFollow
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mammys, granny’s & nanny’s. A very special day to spend with loved ones. This year ju… https://t.co/gWVM5LjORRFollow
JOIN US IN OUR CAMPAIGN TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID -19 AMONGST OUR COMMUNITY. Our members have taken extreme measu… https://t.co/RzVaTOM0Z8Follow