- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a small pan
- cook 5 finely chopped spring onions and 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add 6 chopped bacon rashers and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add 350g pork and veal mince
- 2 cups (160g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 (105g) marmalade
- 1/2 (30g) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 cup (150g) pistachio kernels
- Season with Salt and Pepper and mix to combine. Suitable for roast turkey or pork.
All Ireland BBQ Champions, best BBQ products in Ireland. EWS Donegal, M and W Farm Meats and Murphys Craft Butchers… https://t.co/nrXLPjFFgvFollow
All Ireland BBQ champion 2019. Eddie Walsh and sons from Donegal and our runner ups M and W Farm Meats and Murphys… https://t.co/b2suyOJZ1sFollow
Welcome new corporate partner Maine Soft Drinks to Butchery Excellence. We are back to the old days where the local… https://t.co/QvLzJQL6wIFollow