- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a small pan
- cook 5 finely chopped spring onions and 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add 6 chopped bacon rashers and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add 350g pork and veal mince
- 2 cups (160g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 (105g) marmalade
- 1/2 (30g) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 cup (150g) pistachio kernels
- Season with Salt and Pepper and mix to combine. Suitable for roast turkey or pork.
We are pleased to announce that we are moving our business to Augher Business Park over the coming days. We are mov… https://t.co/muDHidQvC5Follow
New Gourmet Grub Fresh Chicken Range will be available from 27th April. Our website will go live on 24th April to c… https://t.co/3cdzQLscz3Follow
Our Plain Allergen Free Crumb is on route to Brisbane Australia. We are so excited to have our first export to the… https://t.co/OsKW3NEyhxFollow
Have a Great Easter from the Team at Butchery Excellence! Support your local butcher this bank holiday and try the… https://t.co/CWTi8HrFLiFollow