- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a small pan
- cook 5 finely chopped spring onions and 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add 6 chopped bacon rashers and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add 350g pork and veal mince
- 2 cups (160g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 (105g) marmalade
- 1/2 (30g) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 cup (150g) pistachio kernels
- Season with Salt and Pepper and mix to combine. Suitable for roast turkey or pork.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUTCHER As all of us are on lockdown at the moment, it is giving us time to get back to the basi… https://t.co/noO3OOaKxYFollow
BEI ANNOUNCEMENT Now that social distancing is working well in your stores, now it is time to do the same with you… https://t.co/affkCs9nLRFollow
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mammys, granny’s & nanny’s. A very special day to spend with loved ones. This year ju… https://t.co/gWVM5LjORRFollow
JOIN US IN OUR CAMPAIGN TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID -19 AMONGST OUR COMMUNITY. Our members have taken extreme measu… https://t.co/RzVaTOM0Z8Follow