- 8 soft tortillas
- 8 tablespoons quality cranberry sauce
- 300 g leftover cooked higher-welfare turkey
- 1 x 150 g camembert
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Lay out 4 tortillas and spread them with 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce, then shred up and divide the turkey between them.
- Slice the camembert as thinly as you can and spread out evenly over the turkey and scatter with thyme leaves. Top each with a final tortilla.
- One by one, dry fry the tortillas in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Once the underside is crisp and golden (about 2 to 3 minutes), gently flip over and fry for a few minutes, then slide onto a board and cut into wedges.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BUTCHER As all of us are on lockdown at the moment, it is giving us time to get back to the basi… https://t.co/noO3OOaKxYFollow
BEI ANNOUNCEMENT Now that social distancing is working well in your stores, now it is time to do the same with you… https://t.co/affkCs9nLRFollow
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mammys, granny’s & nanny’s. A very special day to spend with loved ones. This year ju… https://t.co/gWVM5LjORRFollow
JOIN US IN OUR CAMPAIGN TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID -19 AMONGST OUR COMMUNITY. Our members have taken extreme measu… https://t.co/RzVaTOM0Z8Follow