- 8 soft tortillas
- 8 tablespoons quality cranberry sauce
- 300 g leftover cooked higher-welfare turkey
- 1 x 150 g camembert
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Lay out 4 tortillas and spread them with 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce, then shred up and divide the turkey between them.
- Slice the camembert as thinly as you can and spread out evenly over the turkey and scatter with thyme leaves. Top each with a final tortilla.
- One by one, dry fry the tortillas in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Once the underside is crisp and golden (about 2 to 3 minutes), gently flip over and fry for a few minutes, then slide onto a board and cut into wedges.
We are pleased to announce that we are moving our business to Augher Business Park over the coming days. We are mov… https://t.co/muDHidQvC5Follow
New Gourmet Grub Fresh Chicken Range will be available from 27th April. Our website will go live on 24th April to c… https://t.co/3cdzQLscz3Follow
Our Plain Allergen Free Crumb is on route to Brisbane Australia. We are so excited to have our first export to the… https://t.co/OsKW3NEyhxFollow
Have a Great Easter from the Team at Butchery Excellence! Support your local butcher this bank holiday and try the… https://t.co/CWTi8HrFLiFollow