- 10-12 rashers smoked streaky bacon, halved
- cooking spray
- your choice of filling – eggs, mushroom, tomatoes etc
You will also need 2 muffin tins that fit inside of each other
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Turn a six-hole muffin tin upside down and lightly coat the bottom with cooking spray. Overlap three or four short slices of bacon so that they cover the upturned cups, then sandwich another muffin tin on top so that the bacon is nicely compressed.
- Put the pans on a baking tray to catch the drips and bake for 20 mins or until the bacon cups are brown and crisp. Remove the tins from the oven and leave to cool completely before taking the top tin off. Carefully peel the bacon cups away from the tin and drain upside down on a piece of kitchen paper until you need them.
- You’ve just cooked a delicious bowl. Now fill the bowl with a spoonful of your favourite breakfast food – Boston baked beans, a grilled tomato, sautéed potatoes, refried beans or hash browns with a sprinkle of grated cheese on top.
Cutting Edge Issue 16- Our Members Only Monthly Magazine is out now! Link to view and subscribe to below. https://t.co/VsyzjkYgAtFollow
The results are now in for the All Ireland BBQ Butchery Championship 2019, Congratulations to all Winners and to th… https://t.co/M17NxxJgdFFollow
Great day at All Ireland BBQ competition. Thanks to our judges Liam Mcevoy, Rhonda Montgomery and our sponsor Leste… https://t.co/qfX07dHfbuFollow
BEI Members, we have an additional category in our competition this year: Ribeye category. Apologies for mising thi… https://t.co/lykfpwiJtrFollow