- 10-12 rashers smoked streaky bacon, halved
- cooking spray
- your choice of filling – eggs, mushroom, tomatoes etc
You will also need 2 muffin tins that fit inside of each other
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Turn a six-hole muffin tin upside down and lightly coat the bottom with cooking spray. Overlap three or four short slices of bacon so that they cover the upturned cups, then sandwich another muffin tin on top so that the bacon is nicely compressed.
- Put the pans on a baking tray to catch the drips and bake for 20 mins or until the bacon cups are brown and crisp. Remove the tins from the oven and leave to cool completely before taking the top tin off. Carefully peel the bacon cups away from the tin and drain upside down on a piece of kitchen paper until you need them.
- You’ve just cooked a delicious bowl. Now fill the bowl with a spoonful of your favourite breakfast food – Boston baked beans, a grilled tomato, sautéed potatoes, refried beans or hash browns with a sprinkle of grated cheese on top.
Grogan and Brown were busy this morning making our new onion bahjis- they look brilliant. If you want to order on… https://t.co/LyFkDsz9KxFollow
All Ireland Champion of Champion's Winner 2019 is Eddie Walsh & Son's Donegal. Well done to Keith, Sinead, Edmund,… https://t.co/rkvqOOtH4yFollow
Our Special Achievement Awards 2019 Winners; Raymond Byrne, Mark Williams and James Cunningham. These winners have… https://t.co/nhH0TutJ3yFollow
Our 2019/2020 Ambassadors. 'Team Ireland Squad 2020 and our Celebrity Ambassador is Pamela Ballantine who will trav… https://t.co/7tguDBebBbFollow