- 10-12 rashers smoked streaky bacon, halved
- cooking spray
- your choice of filling – eggs, mushroom, tomatoes etc
You will also need 2 muffin tins that fit inside of each other
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Turn a six-hole muffin tin upside down and lightly coat the bottom with cooking spray. Overlap three or four short slices of bacon so that they cover the upturned cups, then sandwich another muffin tin on top so that the bacon is nicely compressed.
- Put the pans on a baking tray to catch the drips and bake for 20 mins or until the bacon cups are brown and crisp. Remove the tins from the oven and leave to cool completely before taking the top tin off. Carefully peel the bacon cups away from the tin and drain upside down on a piece of kitchen paper until you need them.
- You’ve just cooked a delicious bowl. Now fill the bowl with a spoonful of your favourite breakfast food – Boston baked beans, a grilled tomato, sautéed potatoes, refried beans or hash browns with a sprinkle of grated cheese on top.
We are pleased to announce that we are moving our business to Augher Business Park over the coming days. We are mov… https://t.co/muDHidQvC5Follow
New Gourmet Grub Fresh Chicken Range will be available from 27th April. Our website will go live on 24th April to c… https://t.co/3cdzQLscz3Follow
Our Plain Allergen Free Crumb is on route to Brisbane Australia. We are so excited to have our first export to the… https://t.co/OsKW3NEyhxFollow
Have a Great Easter from the Team at Butchery Excellence! Support your local butcher this bank holiday and try the… https://t.co/CWTi8HrFLiFollow