The Role: Technical Consultant (Food) Part-Time
Montgomery food consulting is an award winning food consulting business based in Northern Ireland. The organisation is expanding with new clients and now has an exciting part-time opportunity available for someone with food industry experience.
The skills and experience you need to be successful in this role include:
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent industry experience) preferably in a food science discipline
- Previous experience within a similar role preferred
- Experience in SALSA, BRC, meat and ready meals preferred
- Excellent communicator, able to create positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Analytical, great attention to detail and will drive quality
- Ability to work to key deadlines
Above all, you need to be passionate about food and innovation and want to drive our business forward!
For more information on the role please contact the office on 028 8555 7700, or if interested please forward your CV to Rhonda@montgomeryfoodconsulting.com.
We are pleased to announce that we are moving our business to Augher Business Park over the coming days. We are mov… https://t.co/muDHidQvC5Follow
New Gourmet Grub Fresh Chicken Range will be available from 27th April. Our website will go live on 24th April to c… https://t.co/3cdzQLscz3Follow
Our Plain Allergen Free Crumb is on route to Brisbane Australia. We are so excited to have our first export to the… https://t.co/OsKW3NEyhxFollow
Have a Great Easter from the Team at Butchery Excellence! Support your local butcher this bank holiday and try the… https://t.co/CWTi8HrFLiFollow
Sunday Lunch is one of the most important meals of the week, it is when we get a chance to sit down with our loved… https://t.co/nXCzMAOITfFollow