The Role: Technical Consultant (Food) Part-Time
Montgomery food consulting is an award winning food consulting business based in Northern Ireland. The organisation is expanding with new clients and now has an exciting part-time opportunity available for someone with food industry experience.
The skills and experience you need to be successful in this role include:
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent industry experience) preferably in a food science discipline
- Previous experience within a similar role preferred
- Experience in SALSA, BRC, meat and ready meals preferred
- Excellent communicator, able to create positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Analytical, great attention to detail and will drive quality
- Ability to work to key deadlines
Above all, you need to be passionate about food and innovation and want to drive our business forward!
For more information on the role please contact the office on 028 8555 7700, or if interested please forward your CV to Rhonda@montgomeryfoodconsulting.com.
All Ireland BBQ Champions, best BBQ products in Ireland. EWS Donegal, M and W Farm Meats and Murphys Craft Butchers… https://t.co/nrXLPjFFgvFollow
All Ireland BBQ champion 2019. Eddie Walsh and sons from Donegal and our runner ups M and W Farm Meats and Murphys… https://t.co/b2suyOJZ1sFollow
Welcome new corporate partner Maine Soft Drinks to Butchery Excellence. We are back to the old days where the local… https://t.co/QvLzJQL6wIFollow