The Role: Technical Consultant (Food) Part-Time
Montgomery food consulting is an award winning food consulting business based in Northern Ireland. The organisation is expanding with new clients and now has an exciting part-time opportunity available for someone with food industry experience.
The skills and experience you need to be successful in this role include:
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent industry experience) preferably in a food science discipline
- Previous experience within a similar role preferred
- Experience in SALSA, BRC, meat and ready meals preferred
- Excellent communicator, able to create positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Analytical, great attention to detail and will drive quality
- Ability to work to key deadlines
Above all, you need to be passionate about food and innovation and want to drive our business forward!
For more information on the role please contact the office on 028 8555 7700, or if interested please forward your CV to Rhonda@montgomeryfoodconsulting.com.
A massive Thank-you to our sponsors this year at Meat 2 Trade 2019. If it is not for your support these events just… https://t.co/if4BGK6A2XFollow
I am proud to be representing our country on Team ireland 2019/2020. Looking soooo forward to Captains Run in Sacr… https://t.co/f1RnKoAM2PFollow